I have no idea what use this might be to anyone on the face of the planet, but here’s a list of all Fireworks’ Effects and their EffectMoaIDs for any Fireworks Developers out there. How I got these is not important, Frodo. Just take them.
The Texture Panel has been updated to 2.1, which includes the following changes:
- [Feature] Lists can be deleted by the delete key
- [Bug] The ‘Empty’ menu option works properly
- Slight rewording in alert prompts (‘can not’ to ‘cannot’, ‘brush’ to ‘stroke’),
- [Bug] No weird grouping/multiple objects selected issue
- [Bug] One ‘Command Script’ item appears in the History log now
- [Feature] Settings are saved using fw.setPref and fw.getPref (no files have to be written to, avoiding the admin permission issue)
Download 2.1 Now
Welcome to the launch of the Fireworks section of my website! Here I will be posting Fireworks extensions, updates on those extensions, etc. Not all of those extensions are posted at the moment, but will be in the near future. Feel free to leave a comment!